Saturday 8 December 2012

Kingdom Hearts Series


Kingdom Hearts 1...
You wouldn't believe how freaking addicted I am to this game...
=o= I couldn't believe it myself.
This is the 1st series I'd play in Playstation 2.

The second was...

Kingdom Hearts 2...
And it's still freaking awesome...
I'm just gonna share all the pictures I found freaking cute, amazing and awesome.
Cause.. my Facebook is kinda...
COLD...
and no one is as addicted to these games like me..
So I'm just gonna spam here. x3

Since I don't have the system and devices to play other series that is connected to Kingdom Hearts : 


Birth by Sleep, before where everything starts.
The players you can control are Terra, Ventus and Aqua.
I had to watch the walkthrough since I can't play it. 
=.....=

Next, would be Chain Of Memories.

The same thing, I watch the walkthrough...
Sad case for me... haizzz...
There's 2 version in this game, 1st you play as Sora then you continue the story by play as Riku.


Then, the saddest death... 358/2 days.
Where Xion died.
I don't know how the walkthrough goes cause I did not watch it... Cause in youtube.. It's freaking small.. =o= haizzzz... Unable to watch it..
Arghhh

Then I tried to watch Re coded... but then...
I don't like how the game system plays...
So yeahhh.. I skipped it..
=o=

Last but not least, the lastest series of Kingdom Hearts :

Kingdom Hearts 3D~ Dream Drop Distance.!
It's kinda nice though.. Now a bit clear about their story lines...
Those youtube comment-ors are awesome. xD
They comment funny, cute, epic, and understanding comments... but some are just plain rude. x3
This game you can play as Sora and Riku.
They change character once your "drop" is empty.
So it may be confusing for some people but I find it super interesting. 
x3 This story contains mainly about Riku and Sora's Best Friend Relationship. 
Youtubers say : BROMANCE.
hahahahaha~ 


THE END of Kingdom Hearts' series for now.

I think the story line goes like this :

Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts 1
358/2 days together with Chain Of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Heart Re coded
Kingdom Hearts 3D


Enjoy this game. Cause it teaches us lots of lesson there. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment